Wednesday, 5 February 2014

What I Wore | Can We Dance?

TOP ~ TOPSHOP
SKIRT ~ H&M
JACKET ~ LA VERSION ORIGINALE
SHOES ~ RED HERRING
BAG ~ TK MAXX
NECKLACES ~ DESIGUAL (BIRD CAGE), GIFTS
RING ~ NEW LOOK
WATCH ~ SWATCH


As you can see, I seem to have listed everything but the bangles in the photo caption above because I thought I'd just pile on all the bling. And I couldn't remember where the bangles are from. It's not that the top isn't enough to 'dress up' an outfit - it's amazing! - but I wanted to try layering accessories to see if it worked. I thought the bird cage necklace matched the crazy floral print on my top. 

The top and jacket are what I bought in the January sales. I haven't taken this jacket off since I bought it, it's so lovely and can be quite warm when layered with a snood or two. 

I hope you are having a good week! If not, there are only two more days till the weekend!

~Hannah xx
twitter ~ bloglovin' ~ tumblr ~ instagram ~ pinterest ~ wiwt

4 comments:

  1. I love your top, I have been looking for one similar for ages but couldn't ever find one I liked. The whole outfit is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan! I'm really glad you like it. I found it in the deep, dark recesses of the Topshop sale, which was very lucky because normally, I can never find anything nice but I knew that I had to buy it when I saw it!

      ~Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. Oh that top is so lovely on you. I really like how you styled it.

    Sarah Betty xx
    http://sarahbetty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Sarah! I'm glad you like how I styled it, I think that layering accessories is usually a fail-safe way to style something.

      ~Hannah xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting - I read them all and they make my day!
If you have any more questions, tweet me @HannahWTMF.