Monday, 10 February 2014

What I Wore | Another Love

TOP ~ RIVER ISLAND
JACKET ~ LA VERSION ORIGINALE
SKIRT ~ H&M
RING ~ NEW LOOK
NAILS ~ BARRY M GELLY NAIL POLISH IN 'GUAVA'

Excuse the terrible lighting and cheesy poses, I'm still waiting for that call from Vogue..!

I don't really have much to say about this outfit (for once!), apart from I really love the peplum top and my jacket which I don't really want to take it off. And, I skimped on the accessories because my turtle/tortoise necklace broke. :(

I'm also in love with Tom Odell at the moment. I can't stop listening to his album 'Long Way Down'; every single song is amazing!

~Hannah xx
twitter ~ bloglovin' ~ tumblr ~ instagram ~ pinterest ~ wiwt

2 comments:

  1. Pretty fierce posing for someone who can't pose!! Love the jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Yes, well, I'm still trying for that spot on BINTM! ;)

      ~Hannah xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting - I read them all and they make my day!
If you have any more questions, tweet me @HannahWTMF.